This week’s listing is in Laguna Niguel (Address: 28192 Bluebell Dr). Listing price: $795,000
- It has great curb appeal. It looks like it was transported from the French countryside
- It’s been upgraded nicely. You don’t need to do a thing before you move in
- It’s in a great part of Laguna Niguel, close to the beach without the higher price tag of a house in Dana Point
- It’s big for the money: 4 bed, 3 bath, almost 2,600 square feet. That’s just a little more than $300/square foot
- You get the benefits of a Homeowner’s Association (community pool and spa, etc) without an insane fee (it’s only $93/month)
- The schools are rated very highly: Laguna Niguel Elementary is a 9, Aliso Viejo Middle School is a 9, and Aliso Niguel High School is a 10
- It’s right next to Laguna Niguel Regional Park–that’s 44 acres of nature!
- The Zillow estimate is a little higher than the listing price, at $847K
Want to check it out? Contact me today.