This week’s listing is a great house in Dana Woods, one of those most aesthetically-pleasing neighborhoods in Dana Hills. Check out the listing and call us today!
5 bed, 4 bath
2,900 square feet
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- At $350/square foot, it’s priced to sell. Other homes in this neighborhood have traded around $400/square foot over the past year
- The community is beautifully maintained and includes a pool and large park–all with relatively low HOA fees of $135/month
- There’s great light throughout the house
- The kitchen and bathrooms are nicely upgraded
- The backyard is big and great for entertaining
- Marco Forster Middle School and Dana Hills High School are highly rated (8 and 9, respectively)
Want to check it out? Contact me today.