In a time of year when the housing market is traditionally slow, this San Clemente property could be a steal for the right buyer.
2705 Corte Amatista
5 bed, 4 bath
3,699 square feet
- It’s located in the prestigious gated community of Highland Light, within the Crest development of San Clemente, which offers truly spectacular views
- It’s listed at $310/square foot, when properties in this area have sold for more than $325/square foot in the recent past
- Put simply, you would be hard-pressed to find a property in the Marblehead community under $1.2M, so this is a good deal
- The Marblehead area is being expanded and, with the recent grand opening of the outlets in San Clemente, property values are expected to rise
- The property is relatively new (built in 1999) and in good shape (move-in ready)
- The nearby schools are pretty good: Shorecliffs Middle School and San Clemente High School are both rated 8
Want to check it out? Contact me today.