This house is right across the street from Pines Park in Capistrano Beach. Houses on this street don’t come up for sale very often!
34932 Camino Capistrano
4 bed, 2 bath
1,500 square feet
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- You can see the ocean through the trees of Pines Park–need I say more?
- The house actually includes a 3-bedroom, 1-bath home plus a guest studio with a kitchen and bath–perfect as an in-law suite, or if you have a frequent guest or renter
- There’s opportunity to build up (or out) on the property and make it the beach house you want
- Close to both downtown San Clemente and the Dana Point Harbor
- You’re a 10-minute walk from Doheny beach
- Highly-rated schools: Palisades Elementary is an 8, Shorecliffs Middle School is an 8, and San Juan Hills High is a 9
Want to check it out? Contact me today.