This week’s listing is in Dana Point’s Lantern Village, which has become even more desirable now that the City’s downtown revitalization project approaches completion.
33856 Diana Drive
3 bed, 2 bath
2,560 square feet
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- It’s walking distance to the revitalized Lantern District, with lots of shops and restaurants
- It’s minutes from famous Doheny Beach and the Dana Point Harbor
- You get an ocean view from both the front and rear decks
- The price per square foot ($382) is far below the average over the past year for this area ($450+)
- The property has an extended driveway, a 2-car garage, and decently-sized backyard area, offering a little bit of privacy in an otherwise densely populated area
- The inside is bright and clean with a coastal feel. You may want to renovate to suit your taste, but there’s no reason you can’t move right in
Want to check it out? Contact me today.