My pick this week is a 1929 historic home in Capistrano Beach. These properties don’t come on the market very often and, when they do, they don’t last long!
26805 Calle Real
4 bed, 1.5 bath
1,930 square feet
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- The home is beautiful, with Spanish style construction, a central courtyard, and patios off every room
- For a 1920s home, it’s got a lot of square footage (about 1900 square feet)
- It’s move-in ready–also rare for a historic home. Central air and heat have already been included, so need to worry about that
- The location is great: Walking distance to Pines Park, a half mile drive (or walk) to the beach, and close to all the action in San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, and San Clemente
- Value, value, value. These historic homes tend to hold value over time because of how unique they are
Want to check it out? Contact me today.