This week’s listing is in central Laguna Niguel. The current owners have it as a rental, so it’s a great property for an investor. It’s also a great property for a family looking to establish themselves in a solid, family-oriented community.
17 Son Bon
3 bed, 2 bath
1,737 square feet
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- It’s been on the market for 3 months, so the sellers are probably antsy to find a buyer
- The price was just reduced YESTERDAY from $715,000 to $649,900
- The price per square foot is under $400. Homes in this area have been selling in the range of $425/square foot over the past year
- I grew up down the street and can confirm that the local schools are top-notch: George White Elementary School, Niguel Hills Middle School, and Dana Hills High School are all rated 9
- It’s close to lots of shopping, parks, and trails. The beach is only 15 minutes away
Want to check it out? Contact me today.