Why choose Vivi Bene Realty?
Unlike traditional real estate agencies, Vivi Bene works on a very small scale. Purposefully, we have a limited number of clients so we can focus on quality service. “Good enough” simply isn’t good enough for us. Put us to work and you will understand. Vivi Bene combines exceptional service with cutting-edge, upscale, advanced marketing to help buyers and sellers alike. Because of our intense focus on YOU, we can get the job done more quickly and with greater attention to detail than large firms.
Superior marketing. Superior service.
We offer full, concierge-like service including:
- The Vivi Bene Realty Premier Home Marketing Strategy
- Full Multiple Listing Service (MLS) access so you can see everything that I can see
- Professional photography of your home at no additional cost
- “Featured Listing” status on ViviBeneRealty.com
- Premium quality postcards and flyers announcing your home to select home owners and prospective buyers
- Aggressive marketing leveraging online advertising, social media, and old-fashioned networking
- Open House held as often as needed until your home is SOLD
- Lock box placement to allow as many realtors as possible to show your home
- Monitoring of all showing activity
- Detailed feedback from prospective buyers and agents after showings
- Daily updates so you know exactly what’s going on
- Negotiation of offers, escrow, title, and all inspections
- Completion of paperwork in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and timeline
We represent your best interests–all the time, every time. And we work hard to earn and keep your TRUST, provide RESULTS that exceed your expectations, and deliver SERVICE that takes all the hassle out of buying or selling a home.
Even if you just want an opinion on your property or have a real estate question, I’m here to help. Feel free to contact me using the form here.
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification.