I chose this condo as my property of the week because of its location, its view, and its upgraded interior. It’s fairly simple to find a property with 1 or 2 out of those 3, but finding a property with all of these attributes isn’t easy.
33692 Blue Lantern St., #9
2 bed, 2 bath
1,138 square feet total
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- It’s located in the heart of the Dana Point Lantern District, with great access to shops and restaurants
- As you can see from the balcony view, the beach isn’t too far away either
- The interior upgrades are spectacular–no shortcuts taken with building materials or finishings
- The HOA dues are reasonable ($235/month)
- Would be great as a rental unit, a vacation home, or a primary residence
Want to check it out? Contact me today.