This week’s listing is in San Juan Capistrano (Address: 30032 Hillside Terrace). Listing price: $1,498,900. Yes, it’s a lot of money, but you get A LOT of house.
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- It’s the least expensive house, with the best price per square foot (only $373/square foot), in the exclusive Stoneridge Community. In other words, good bang for your buck!
- It’s big, great for a family–5 beds, 3.5 baths, 4000 square feet
- Very nice updates and finishes, including Brazilian wood floors, quarry cut stone floors, 4 custom stone fireplaces
- The backyard is an entertainer’s dream, with pebble tech pool and spa, BBQ, and fireplace
- The house backs up to a 15-acre green belt. That means privacy and city views
- The HOA fees are reasonable ($145/month), especially considering that there are community tennis courts, an equestrian riding rink, and a children’s play area
Want to check it out? Contact me today.