This week’s listing is in San Clemente (Address: 212 Calle Cuervo). Listing price: $650,000
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- It was built in 1977 but, as you can see, it’s really nicely upgraded
- It’s a good size for a condo–3 beds, 2.5 baths in 1,839 square feet
- The price per square foot is excellent for the area ($353/square foot). The median price per square foot in the area is $559!
- The HOA fees are a little steep ($400/month), but the community has 4 pools and pristine-looking grounds
- It’s walking distance to a golf course and world famous San Onofre State Beach, and just minutes from downtown San Clemente
- Concordia Elementary, Shorecliffs Middle School, and San Clemente High School are all rated 8’s
Want to check it out? Contact me today.