This week’s listing is in San Clemente (Address: 804 Futura). Listing price: $924,900
Here’s why I think this is a great buy:
- It’s in Rancho San Clemente, which is closer to the beach and downtown San Clemente than Talega, but with the craftsmanship of Talega that so many people love
- At 3,000 square feet, it has a competitive price per square foot ($308/square foot)
- It has 5 bedrooms and 3.75 baths–a great layout for a family
- The property is in a cul-de-sac–also great for a family
- The backyard is an entertainer’s dream: Outdoor fireplace, built-in BBQ, travertine bar, dining area, jacuzzi…need I say more?
- The interior is nicely upgraded, especially the kitchen
- There’s a 3-car garage with custom storage and space for a workout area if that’s your thing
- The schools are rated well: Clarence Lobo Elementary is a 7, Bernice Ayer Middle School is an 8, and San Clemente High School is an 8
- There are no Mello Roos taxes in this neighborhood
Want to check it out? Contact me today.